Hi!
It's a good day today! I am so motivated and I LOVE IT!! I haven't felt like this in awhile and I'm really relishing in it. I really think it's been a couple of months since I felt THIS good and THIS pumped! I am definitely going to keep up this level of exercise, nutritional journaling and water intake (aka commitment). It's really a winning combination!
I went to the gym this morning for my weekly Tuesday 50/50 class (50% aerobics and 50% strength training). It was a good class. I know I'll be sore tomorrow. I couldn't resist stepping on the scale before showering and I actually dropped almost 2 more pounds!! I'm not going to count that as official or anything, it was just fun to see. I actually have to "officially" weigh in on Thursday as that's the end of one of the challenges I'm doing on Spark People. I'm in a "Valentine's Day Challenge" and that's the final weigh in for it. I'm curious to see what the scale will say. :-)
By the way, I just joined an "Easter Challenge" and I'm already in the "Biggest Loser Challenge" too. I really like the challenges, they push me more. In fact, if it weren't for the BLC and the VC, I don't think I would have been to the point yet to really get a solid second wind going. I'm grateful for that. :-)
Lots of stuff going on in my life right now. The GS cookie sale boothing starts next weekend, my oldest DD has her college open house next Friday up in Flagstaff, my middle DD is going to start her Gold Award training (for GS) on Thursday, kids are doing sports/activities at school, our scout troop is going into overdrive for money earning for our summer trip and we are working on scholarships for the oldest DD daily. Busy, busy, busy! It's going to be this way for the next couple of months so this is a perfect time to buckle down with the weight loss.
I'm feeling good. I'm focused. I'm EXCITED!!!
Have a GREAT day!!
Shannon
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment