Thursday, April 17, 2008

Moving Forward Daily

Hi!
It's Thursday and I have met my self imposed challenge every day this week! I'm very happy about that. My DH and youngest DD tried to steer me to "Beriyo's" for a sugar free yogurt yesterday and I said "No thanks, can't do it!". YIPEE for me!

On the BLC "Stair Challenge" I've almost made it to the top of the Eiffel Tower, I'm 1362/1665 steps. I'll get there today and choose another thing to climb between now and Sunday (when the challenge ends). It's a fun challenge because it makes me go above & beyond my usual gym exercise and I like that.

I'm feeling great today! I just finished some strengthening exercises here at home. I needed a few more points to get below a 2000 on SP so I figured I'd do a few strength exercises. Well a few turned into a full blown upper body strengthening session. Cool! Now my arms are a bit noodly as I type though. LOL!

I loved the finale of BL! I was happy to see Ali win, she really deserved it! I couldn't believe that the $100K prize was determined by 1 pound! WOW! Who says a pound isn't much of anything....apparently it's worth $100K! ;-) That's amazing to me! It really makes me motivated to push and work for every single pound that I lose too. I really enjoyed watching the finale. I am shocked at how many people have lost over 100 pounds. That's a staggering amount of weight to lose! I'm happy for them. Well on that happy note, I think I will get going. I have oodles to do today, because I'm still preparing for this Saturday's GS Father-Daughter Dance. :-) Adios for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.