Thursday, October 4, 2007

Weekly Measurements 10/4/07

Hello! Wow, I didn't realize it'd be almost a week since I posted on my blog. (No worries, I'm still posting on my YOAD message board). It's been a very busy week at our house. It's homecoming week for all the girls and we've been running around ALOT to get to everyone's games, get their outfits for Spirit week, etc. I'm committed to myself though and to this weight loss, so even if I'm not posting in here everyday, I'm still out here doing my YOAD thing. ;-)

OK--here's the measurements......dead even on the weight loss but I did have some measurement changes. I was a little disappointed with the scale but I know it's time to step it up more at the gym and I didn't this week. I kind of did the same ol', same ol'. 45-60 minutes of exercise, at my current intensity, is no longer enough to move those numbers down. It's time to kick myself in the pants and get below 200 now! I'm going to make sure that it moves next week! :-)

Weight-203 lbs (no change)
Abs-39.5
Sucked In Abs-35.5 (down 1") (Yipee for me!)
Right Arm-13 (no change) 17 at largest part of arm (no change)
Left Arm-12.75 (down 1/4") 16.75/17 at largest part (no change)
Right Thigh-24.5 (down 1/4")
Left Thigh-24.25 (down 1/2")
Pannus-46 (no change)
Neck-15.75 (up 1/4")

I'll write my official blog entry a bit later.
Have a super day! BELIEVE in yourself, I believe in YOU!
Hugs from AZ,
Shannon

No comments: