Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Weekly Measurements on 11/28/07

Hi!
I accidentally took my measurements & weight today, thinking it was Thursday. OOPS! Oh well, I wrote them down anyway, and I'll just start taking them Wednesdays, I guess! LOL!
I am back on track and ready to rock!! I've lost 2 pounds this week and I'm very pleased with the measurements too.

Weight-191 pounds (OMG--2 pounds from the 180's!!!)
Abs-38.5"
Sucked In Abs-34.5"
Chest-42.75"
R arm-12.5" R arm heaviest part-16.5"
L arm-12.75" L arm heaviest part-16.5"
Neck-15.5"
Pannus-45.5"

I can't believe that I'm only 2 pounds from the 180's. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy about that!! I am hoping that I can lose those 2 pounds this week. It'd be pretty awesome to go to Disneyland next week in the 180's!! YAHOO!!!!!

I'm going to really work towards that goal this week. I'm really, really excited about it!!
I'm glad today is an "up day" and one full of energy. I've already done my 45 minute work out at the gym (that's where I weighed myself, because I haven't gotten a new scale yet). I'm feeling great!

Tonight we're going to see the Rockette's Christmas Spectacular. It should be a blast!! I better get going. Lots of stuff to get done before then.
Hugs from AZ & keep moving forward!
Shannon

No comments: