OMG!!! I just tallied my total inches of fat lost! I've lost 49.875 inches since I started measuring on July 12, 2007. How awesome is that?!?! That ROCKS!!
Here are the individual item totals:
Abs-Down 6.625"
Sucked In Abs-Down 10.375"
R arm-Down 5"
L arm-Down 5.25"
R thigh-Down 5.125"
L thigh-Down 4"
Chest-Down 4.875"
Neck-Down 2.125"
Pannus-Down 6.5"
YAHOO!!! How motivating is THAT?! I am PUMPED!
I can't believe how far I've come! My heart is leaping with joy! YAHOO!! YIPEE!! THAT TOTALLY ROCKS!!!
I knew it was going to be a motivator for me to do the totals but I didn't actually realize how far I'd come. That's soooooooooooooooooooooooo cool! I can't believe it!
What a great motivator to keep moving forward (not that I wasn't planning to anyway). ;-)
I actually just called my husband with the info too. I asked him to "Guess how many inches I've lost so far, since I started measuring myself in July?". He said, "Ummm.....20 inches?". I said, "Nope, double that plus". He said, "OMG, really?" and I said, "How about 49.875 inches of fat!?!". He was amazed! He said, "That's so awesome! It's amazing! Great job honey!". I think he's going to start measuring himself too. Heck, how do you keep track of how far you've come, if you don't have a baseline. Right?
OK Folks---the lesson here is measure yourself! Take those measurements weekly or bi-monthly so you know where you've been and you can keep track of your progress. I can tell you it is an absolutely AMAZING feeling to be on this side of almost 50 inches of fat gone!! :-)
I'm on cloud 9 and I'm going to go for a bike ride! Here's to even more success!
Hugs from a very happy Phoenician,
Shannon
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh how I wish you could see the smile on my face right now! I LOVE when we're in this place at the same time...lol
I'm just SO proud of you. You keep me going when I don't really want to go anymore. I am in awe of you all the time.
Way to go! I hope your bike ride was awesome!!
Love you!
Elizabeth
Thanks so much! I love it too! It's so funny that we tend to cycle on the same motivation train....or whatever you want to call it.
Your posts and comments help to push me through some of the quagmired times. I want you to know that and I want to thank you for it.
You are a wonderful friend!
Hugs,
Shannon
Post a Comment